Host your own live chat sessions, interact with your visitors, engage your readers in real time with Yacht Blogs Live Chat!
This plugin is available for free to Admiral members! Sign up or upgrade your membership today!
With Yacht Blogs Live Chat, you can easily run as many live chats as you want, on any page or post on your Yacht Blogs blog! And you can even run a bottom corner chat to talk to visitors all across your blog – great for adding to the sense of community on your blog.
Including gravatars, emoticons, logs and a raft of customization options – Yacht Blogs Live Chat covers all your needs.
Readers can login with their YachtBlogs account usernames, as public users, and also via Twitter and Facebook!
Inserting a chat window into a page or post is simple too, there’s a straightforward button on the WYSIWYG editor, so this plugin is perfect for novices and experts alike
And, like we mentioned, before there are a ton of great options for you to use. You can:
- Enable or disable bottom corner chat
- Turn chat sounds on or off
- Enable or disable avatars
- Enable or disable emoticons
- Choose to show date or time of posts
- Select every color of the chat background to match your blog
- Select different fonts and font sizes to match your blog
- Set the dimensions of chat windows
- Choose to create and display chat logs – great to preserve your chats for all time!
- Turn on and off login by public users, current WP users, Facebook and Twitter