We welcome many different types of blogs on Yacht Blogs but our blogs all relate back in some way to yachting, sailing, or boating. We welcome both commercial and non-commercial blogs. To get a sense of what blogs are welcome, take a look at the list below.
Blogs that are welcome on Yacht Blogs:
- Boating: Sailing, power boating, canoeing, rafting, canal boats, long boats, boat building and restoration
- Business: Professionals or corporations who are seeking to engage with a boat-related audience. Boat manufacturers, marinas, related-products
- Related: Blogs related to boating such as product or service review sites, knot-tying, fishing, sailmaking, fly-tying, yacht-spotting, and anything else related to boating
Blogs that are not welcome on Yacht Blogs:
- Blogs not related to boating: Take our word for it – your site will be deleted.
- Fake product-review blogs: We’re aware of fake product-review blogs and will take action to investigate and remove such blogs from our network.
- Scraper blogs: Blogs that take content from other blogs and re-publish it without permission (this is sometimes called scraping). If a blog contains stolen content, it’s gone!
- SEO blogs: Blogs that are written for search engines instead of humans. These blogs are dedicated to trying to fool Google and other search engines into ranking them or the sites they link to highly. WordPress.com is not meant for this type of activity.
If you have a question about whether a blog violates our rules please contact us.